Thursday, February 3, 2011

Reunion dinner 2011 and First day of CNY!


The day on reunion dinner! hahahas.
staying at home to pack up my room with my sister.
(:

yay! looks much more neater and cleaner.
you'll see 楚河汉界 on our table! lols.
left side's my sister's side.
right side's mine.
we spent hours tidying these!
woohoo! i like.
My brother drew this on my little whiteboard.
awesome drawing right. his art's superb!
Reunion dinner at Ah mah house! (:
after dinner we went for a movie!
with aunt, cousin and sister. (:
SUPPPPPPPER NICE! I SUPER LIKE IT!

First day of Chinese Lunar New Year!
relatives were asking if the black strip on my forehead's real or fake.
DUUUUH.


Threesome!

with ah mah!


my little aunt Angela!
with aunt!













waaah, totally, here comes the new year feel!
with all the goodies! (:
Yu-sheng!

this is niceeee! :p


taadaa!
First day of new year, to ah-mah house, then temple, then visited 3 relative houses.
(:

Goodies are so tempting, but who cares!
HAHA!
Shall go on diet after CNY. (:

No comments: