Saturday, February 12, 2011

Few years back.

When I was still Secondary one.
That round round face,
little little fringe,
cui ttm! hahas.

Then went on with a short short hair,
because of the influence by Mo-nv-yoo-hee.
Didn't know why I had I courage to cut my hair!
then hair grew long,
was super happy to tie them up again.
this hobby of us never changes:
cam-whoring in the toilet,
despite Mdm Wu was still having remedial in the class.
i miss my braces.
We were so seriously so hiao at that time, never stop taking pictures.
Lols!

even in class,
we can grab Jinzhou's Motorola's front-cam phone and started taking pictures again.
then all of us leaves school after O's.
but we still meet up often to catch up with each other.
super awesome. (:
looking back, they are all beautiful memories I want to keep it with me.

No comments: