Saturday, February 12, 2011

Mini-outing with 丽仪老师

HAH!
This is the first time ever I tried cutting my fringe myself!
Was pretty irritated with the 'fringe-holes',
so decided to bring more hair in-front, needa some cut.
:p
hope I look like I have more fringe now!
an mini-outing with 丽仪老师 at DOME cafe. (:

Soocheng and I.
Thankyou for accompanying me to the art&craft shop just now darling soocheng!
hahas!
zhixian was there too.
(:





I'm always prepared to hear what you want to say,
anything about yourself and what you're thinking,
but you seem like you're always having millions of concerns in your head.
You're worried about this and that,
often paraphrasing what you want to say.
I'm just wondering if I'm really someone who is so difficult to talk to.
If I were to ask you to tell me what you're thinking now,
it might just be another round of re-phrasing.
It just felt like a barrier, something that's really stopping me to know you more.
and the time left before I leave for my immersion trip is now counting
down to 20 more days.
I TOTALLY HATE THIS FEELING, LIKE SERIOUSLY.
But despite all the things mentioned above,
I love you.

No comments: