Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another Birthday Surprise from beloved tennis members and committees!

This racket is from some of my tennis committees and some members!
Few weeks back my racket was dented or something.
Guess it's because I drop it too often. hahas.
Got to get a new one,
so I asked Walter for some help in choosing the racket.
Yesterday after the surprise and handing over of my new racket,
Walter told me that they were talking about buying me a new racket as my
birthday present :p Sweet huh!

Yesterday's training was normal,
I saw nothing different, wouldn't know there would be a awesome surprise by
my sweet fellow tennis friends!
After Coach Dudley came into the courts around 4 pm,
he said "Happy Birthday" to me :p
I was pretty shocked that Coach know that it was my birthday the day before (:
Then training starts.
Walter handed me a racket,
he asked me to try out this new racket, which belongs to his friend.
I thought he wants to ask me try it out because he can
roughly know which kind of racket he can choose for my new racket.
hmm,
I guess around 8plus or 9?
They shouted Balls-in.
I thought they are announcing for the coming camp in December.
(Ohyeah! Tennis peeps, must come for the camp okay! haha)
Walter then wanted the racket back,
then the surprise came (:

He talked about my birthday,
then handed over the racket to me again,
with a little cute pink card made by Zoe,
and said this racket would be the birthday present from some of them,
including Coach Dudley.
* touched, very very touched.
Coach actually bought a Banana pie too! (:
AHHH.
sweeeeeeeeeet!
btw, the banana pie's very tasty! :p
Thankyou :
Coach Dudley,
Walter,
Joshua,
Weijie,
Waiho,
Zoe,
Tiongkiat,
Desmond,
Ruisong,
Wenjie,
Weihong,
Fendee,
Karmen,
Wanqi,
Sijia,
Freddrick
for the awesome racket! I LOVE IT! (:

It was more touching when I got to know that the racket was
chose by Coach, Walter and Joshua. Okay,
My coach is a very sweet coach! Envy? :p hahas.

Thankyou again everyone for the presents, cakes as well as well wishes! (:
Cake from papa!
Cake from Kaijie!
Presents from Kaijie and Sarah!
Cake from Weijie!
from weijie too!
Present from Mummy!
On the day of my birthday :p

from Jiejie!

No comments: