Thursday, October 14, 2010

Groceries! Gathering! New Club house!

Yesterday; Wednesday!
I met up with Wenjie, Weihong and Tiongkiat to IMM GIANT to shop for some groceries (:
Woohoo picnic picnic!
We're going to Marina Barrage for a picnic tomorrow in the late afternoon.
I'm going to look forward to it.
It'll be another day for me to grow so fat! hahas.

cheese!



Evening;
Met up with poly forum 2010 friends at City Hall!
Manhattan Fish Market for dinner :p
i wanted to eat lesser for yesterday dinner,
but apparently it was a failure!
I thought the salad is in a very small portion so i ordered another something else.
In the end, i think I'm the one eating the most -.-
the waitress took the wrong order! ): but nvm :p
group photo!
I just realise Lionel's not inside?!

with Sarah!
with Dorothy!
with Ethan!
with Kaijie!
with Kaijie and Kaikeng!



sarah's the only one who caught the right timing to jump! weehee.
now the other 5 guys caught the right timing. hahas.

we were still discussing on the pose! lols.






















kaijie's dancing move :p

after that Sarah, Jeannie and Dorothy went clubbing.
I'M STILL UNDERAGE. Gosh.
so a group of us who were underage, and some 'overage' went to the Singapore River.




taadaa!

Our 'lovely' tennis president Joshua with the broom.
Looks perfectly well with him. LOLS.
We went back to the school to activate our cards for the new club room.
Actually the room's not bad. Air-conditioned, and better than what I thought.

No comments: