Monday, October 18, 2010

My sweet 18th.

Thankyou everyone for everything.
The text messages, well wishes on Facebook and celebrations with me!
I do appreciate everything. And I'm loving them so much (:

This year's birthday would not be touching and fun for me,
if I had given up the chance of attending Polytechnic Forum 2010.
I'm glad I went.
I got to know this group of friends from Economy Rethinking Education.
They are simply awesome.
AWESOME.

After the birthday celebration,
I received a really touching and sweet text message from Sarah.
Then a sweet and interesting one from Kaijie.
Followed by concerning ones from Lijwee, Lionel, Kaikeng, Dorothy and more.
Yesterday on my birthday,
I received a text message from Xiaobai Wansin.
He texted me exactly at 5.10pm.
I was still wondering why when he said there was a reason behind it.
Then he said about 17:10 , then I realised. It was my birthday date!
AWWW. how sweet right.
After that I received a call from Pinyi.
He called just to say Happy Birthday to me.
Then he sent me a super lengthy text message to wish me again :p
Gosh these are making me so touched already.
Before my birthday is officially over, around 11 plus i guess?
I received a call from Lijwee.
He said he is representing some to say Happy Birthday to me before my birthday ends.
i was like, OMG.
PF PEEPS ARE MAKING ME FEEL SO TOUCHED.
It's the little things they'd done,
which makes me totally so in love with them!
I can only say, I am so fortunate,
fortunate to be in PF,
fortunate to be in Economy sub-theme,
fortunate to be in Rethinking Education,
more fortunate to have met this group of friends I will never want to lose.
That was not all,
Pinyi texted me till 12 am this morning,
and the last message was:
"Okay, I have accomplished a special mission of accompanying you through
then last hour of your birthday. Haha. I shall go to sleep as I start class at
9am tomorrow. (continues...)"
I don't there are any words which is big and powerful
enough to tell how much I love these special friends. (:

There are few more people I want to specially thank,
cos they really made this 18th birthday so memorable to me.
Firstly is of course my FAMILY.
Although papa's not in Singapore celebrating my birthday with me,
but there was an early celebration.
Yesterday there wasn't any special celebration with my family,
but I still spent some quality time with them, chatting, laughing,shopping, eating (:
Another is Weijie.
I appreciate all his efforts of celebrating my 18th birthday with me (:
Including the cake and the present, as well as the Sentosa-trip.
Last but not least is the funny Happy-Birthday song conference call from
Desmond, Ruisong and Waikun.
Something new, something sweet, something funny :p

ALL THE WELL WISHED ARE MUCH APPRECIATED!
THANKYOU PEOPLE! (:

This was from Pinyi posted on his FB wall, which links to his tumblr!
http://always-all-ways.tumblr.com/post/1336111726/for-reney-ng-jie-xin-aka-jetstar-aka-happy

No comments: