Saturday, October 9, 2010

Awesome experience-Polytechnic Forum 2010

POLYTECHNIC FORUM 2010.
I HAD FUN.
I HAD LOTS OF FUN!
i love economy sub-theme,
i love rethinking education.

This is more than just a discussion with a group of fantastic people.
I love my groupmates, i miss them.

tuesday: (day one)
gathered at Ngee Ann poly on the first day,
then took around 2 hours of bus to Pulai Spring.

Sarah!
reached Pulai Spring!
Sarah and Karen. Sinkuan behind. hahas.






exercising our fingers.
bingo activity.
lionel and dorothy!
xinyan!
I damn heng, got the same room with Xinyan! Weehee!



poly forum shoebag, shirt and jacket!
camwhore (:









(day two)
ethan's good at making cute balloons!
黄家!
小白,小黑,小黄!
(wansin's so fair, we call him xiao bai
jiexin's so tann that they start calling her xiao hei
xin yan says her skin color a bit yellow so she's xiao huang)
discussion.
buffet meal!











my rubbish bin. hahas.

guorong's dessert. hahas. so cute la,
he put the green bean soup in the small spoon :p
guorong and his amusing laughter!
(day three)


boon!


how many obstacles? HAHA!
Kaijie! his look-so-lost expression and funny facial expressions.
never fail to make me laugh so hard :p
back into the room, preparing for Social night!











constipation!


retro-licious!



cake from the facilitators!

the tall-y! 高人(一等)



my favorite move.
* hoho, fist up!
with the facilitators!
boon leong & jo!

Jacqueline!
Pyeong 同学!
Sarah!
Social night!

young at heart chia sheng! hahas.
he's a cute guy.
Kaikeng!



Mr Polytechnic Forum!

(day four)


Breakfast :p



blossom awesome!
Waifun!


On the way back to Singapore.








too sleepy!
back in ngee ann poly for closing ceremony.














Notes from sweet friends!

Can know how much fun I had from the pictures right!
Smilingggggg all the way.
HAHAHA.

and, I'VE GROWN SO FAT.
There's like SIX meals per day.
I'm eating for the sake of eating and cos I cannot resist the temptations,
not because I'm hungry! hahas.
Breakfast, Tea-break, Lunch, Tea-break, Dinner and SUPPER.
omg. i ate and ate and ate :p

i want to Thank all the awesome people in Rethinking Education!
XINYAN - 小黄
DOROTHY
LIONEL- eyeliner
ETHAN- have you eaten
KAIJIE- best dancer
KAIKENG- kaiy-keng
WANSIN- 小白
LIJWEE- army boy
WAIFUN- 歪 fun
JACQUELINE- pretty-ness
AMANDA- bimbo
SARAH- princess
KAREN- swimmer
JEANNIE- jean-yip
LEQI- 乐气
KAIFU- 凯福
GUORONG- funny laughter
PINYI- gogo sis/bro
WEILIANG- 高人(一等)
TERENCE- himbo
MINGFENG- high forehead
HALIM- hahaha lim
SINKUAN- 新款

No comments: