Sunday, October 17, 2010

A very memorable celebration!

BEFORE THE CLOCK STRIKES 12,
before my 18th birthday arrives,
I spent a very wonderful time with this group of very special people.
Kaijie, Sarah, Lijwee, Kaikeng and Lionel.
Thankyou friends for the fun time yesterday!
I really appreciate everything! (:

Kaijie planned a birthday meet-up for me yesterday :p
we all went to Wheelock Sakae Sushi for dinner.






















see sarah! :p




woooooo!



Birthday cake from them! (:
Kaijie!





Kaijie realised i didn't take pictures with the lighted candles,
so he went borrow the lighter again. hahahas. very cute.

taste awesome!

6 people finish the whole cake! cool yeah. hahahas.




he's just so in love with the lighter thingy. hahahas.

cream on his nose :p

i love the present a lot! thankyou!

















Finally one picture that can see everyone's face in. HAHA!




I had a bad cough recently,
but don't know why, i think the phlegm got stuck somewhere.
I'm sorry if I made you guys worried yesterday.

Ask me to define caring.
I'll say, this group of friends is the definition (:

Then I went met up with weijie at city hall.
wanted to walk around breathing in more fresh air. hahas.
we walked around esplanade, then to the helix.

He gave me a big surprise.
he took out this very small little cake with the candle, flame flickering.
(the wind there on the helix was too strong for the flame :p hahas)
we took some time lighting over and over again.

He baked this cake himself (:
Banana choc chip!




it's nice!

I received a surprise call from Desmondgohchengheng awhile after the clock
strikes 12 this morning.
He put me on hold for a very long time after i
picked up the call,
then Ruisong and Waikun joined in the call conference.
They started singing Happy Birthday song to me.
Damn sweet.
hahahahas.

I'm really touched by everything, from everyone.
I love you guys!

No comments: