Saturday, October 23, 2010

Movie & BBQ session.

HEH.
Yesterday was probably the last meet-up with my awesome pf peeps before
school reopens ):
Yokay, I think I will miss them a lot!

Kaijie planned a movie date,
but Sarah and Wansin was unable to make it.
So in the end, both of us went Cathay catch a movie!
LIFE AS WE KNOW IT.
The story line is okay,
I think it's quite a nice show (:
Anyway, i got to eat my favorite popcorn yesterday! :p
hahahahas.

he never fails to surprise people!
he say it will be too heaty to eat popcorns,
and since I insist of eating it,
he bought the Honey Lemon before we met up, woah :p
Another interesting surprise from kaijie,
was the durian pancake!
hahahas.
He was asking me if I could smell anything,
then I realise it was durian that he brought with him (:
cooooooool.
and the durian sweets from him. hahas.
after the movie, we went to tiong bahru to meet up with other pf peeps
for a bbq session at Dorothy's place (:
We were at 36th level when i took this picture.

This is a picture taken in Singapore,
not Genting.
SOOOOO HAZY!

my birthday present from Xiaohuang Xinyan!
and from Xiaobai Wansin!
this is the mini pillow made by Kaikeng (:

No comments: